Rules for ATV and Side x Side Rentals
- Rental Times:
- - Pick-Up Time: 9:00 a.m. Monday through Saturday (we are closed Sunday)
- - Return Time: 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday
- - 1/2-day charge if returned the following day
- You must be at least 18 years old and possess a valid driver's license.
- You must wear a helmet and eye protection at all times (this is an insurance requirement!).
- A credit card is required for all rentals.
- A $100.00 non-refundable deposit must be paid to reserve rental equipment. The reservation deposit will be applied toward your total rental cost.
- A $18.00-per-day mandatory insurance charge will be added to all rental prices. It includes the following coverage: full comprehensive and collision coverage, as well as the minimum Colorado statutory limits of liability. This fee is non-waivable.
- Medical insurance is not provided and is the renter's responsibility to obtain, at your discretion. We suggest you check with your own insurance company to verify your current policy's coverage and limitations as related to rentals.
- You will be responsible for the ATV, side x side, and/or trailer and are required to leave a $1,500 "damage/loss" deposit prior to renting. "Damage/loss" includes, but is not limited to, the replacement of punctured tires and/or dented/bent wheels. The $1,500 deposit is fully refundable pending the return of the machine without any damage.
- Accidents or mishaps while under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol negate all insurance coverage and you will be responsible for the complete replacement of any damaged equipment.
- All rates are in USD (US dollars).
- You will receive the equipment full of fuel and clean, and it must be returned clean and full of fuel. If it requires gas upon return, you will be charged $5.00 per gallon. Cleaning muddy equipment will incur a $20 minimum charge.
And most importantly BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!
CLICK HERE TO RENT